.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Placement Of Cell Phone Towers A Problem?

Now I've heard a lot of stupid stuff in my life. This one is right up there. The "head in the sand" reaction to the placement of a cell phone tower at a church in St Louis is bizarre, to say the least. I'll bet all the statements by this dope, David O'Brien are self serving, to get some sort of government aid in selling his place, and moving. His claims (he acts like he is the spokesman for the entire neighborhood) that:

"Almost every one of my neighbors says they're going to move if this thing goes up"

will probably be empty threats.

I'll be back

CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - This method will return an XML string containing a list of documents. - - - - - NRA ILA News XML Web Service. -