.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

Monday, May 30, 2005

Kids Can See Nudity In The Movies, But Not Live In Tennessee

How's this for a ridiculous attitude by authorities in Nashville, Tennessee. I don't have the entire story yet, but it seems that young kids aren't even allowed to see naked people, at least in person. The law allows parents to accompany their kids to R rated films, that can show a lot of skin. But if it's live, the parents are criminals. What a crock. I'll be looking into this one further, and if more info becomes available, I'll post it in a new blog, or if it's soon, I'll just amend this one.

I'll be back

CC

OK, I got the phone number of the guy, Don Aaron who is the "spokesman" for the police.

615-862-7306

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - This method will return an XML string containing a list of documents. - - - - - NRA ILA News XML Web Service. -