.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Magnet School In LA In The (Good) News

A while back I wrote about the problems in Ohio schools.

http://blogresponder.blogspot.com/2005/04/ohio-public-schools-need-to-reform.html


I pointed out the Magnet School program that exists in the LAUSD (Los Angeles Unified School District) as an alternative to the types of schools Ohio has. I think the program should be copied throughout the country.
In the LA Times today, a piece about King/Drew Medical Magnet High School shows what I was talking about. It's a "good news" piece, please check it out.

I'll be back

CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - This method will return an XML string containing a list of documents. - - - - - NRA ILA News XML Web Service. -