.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

Monday, February 14, 2005

Post Partum Depression Not A Valid Excuse For Bad Deeds

I saw this guy, John Grogan on the O'Reilly factor tonight. He had written an article about post-partum depression, focused on one particular individual and her crime. The woman murdered her newborn baby, and later committed suicide. O'Reilly and other punsters were angry when the woman was given a plaque by some university back East. I have included his piece in the Philadelphia Inquirer. I don't agree that there should be a pass for those who commit such crimes. I know, it's "temporary insanity". Bull. If someone is on drugs, maybe. But the idea of getting away with such actions really steams me. It tells me that the person is still going to be a threat to society. I guess she saved the government a lot of money. At least the case won't go to court.

I'll be back

CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - This method will return an XML string containing a list of documents. - - - - - NRA ILA News XML Web Service. -