.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Gun Control Advocates Won't Want To Read This

I'm a life member of the NRA. I have been shooting guns since I was in the Cub Scouts. It was a Scouting sponsored activity long ago. I have shot only at targets, not people. Never been in a war. But I have had guns pointed at me during the commission of crimes by others on three seperate occasions. In each instance, if I were carrying a concealed weapon, the bad guys would have been stopped. No question.
There are many states that have concealed carry laws, for law abiding citizens. There is a bill in congress to make those laws reciprocal, with each state honoring the laws of the other states.
Read the piece from the NRA website. The figures are clear. Violent crime goes down in concealed carry states. Not just a little. Let's reduce violent crime, by carrying concealed guns.

I'll be back

CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - This method will return an XML string containing a list of documents. - - - - - NRA ILA News XML Web Service. -